Adams & Co. Real Estate brokered five deals for a total of 5,296 square feet at 34 West 33rd Street. David Levy, principal, and Brett Maslin of Adams & Co. represented the landlord, Arcade Building Associates, as well as the tenants in the following transactions at 34 West 33rd Street.
• A 1,645 square-foot renewal for Yoka Showroom, LLC. Although details of the transaction were not disclosed, asking rent was $48 per square foot. Yoka Showroom plans to use the space for general and executive offices and showroom space for their children’s apparel company.
• A 993 square-foot new lease for Babyvision, Inc.asking rent was $48 per square foot. Babyvision plans to use the space for general and executive offices and showroom space for their children’s apparel company.
• A 938 square-foot renewal for Mayra’s Collection, Inc. Asking rent was $48 per square foot. Mayra’s Collection plans to use the space for general and executive offices and showroom space for their children’s apparel company.
• A 885 square-foot renewal for Babyfair, Inc. Asking rent was $48 per square foot. Babyfair plans to use the space for offices and showrooms for their children’s apparel company.
• A 835 square-foot renewal for Ali’s Market, LLC. Asking rent was $48 per square foot. Ali’s Market plans to use the space for general and executive offices and showroom space for their children’s apparel company.
CBRE Group, Inc. announced the firm’s recent under-20,000-square-feet office leasing transactions in New York City:
• CBRE’s Jackie Marshall and Patrice Meagher represented Epam Systems, Inc., at 24 West 25th Street in a 5,500 s/f direct renewal on the entire 5th floor. The term was 5 years. Brickman’s Paul Kotcher represented the landlord, Brickman Associates, Inc.
• CBRE’s Matthew Bergey and Stuart Siegel represented Allied Works Architecture at 12 West 27th Street in a 5,458 s/f direct renewal on the entire 18th floor. The term was 5 years. Meringoff Property’s Mark Stein represented the landlord, Himmel and Meringoff Properties.
• CBRE’s Scott Gottlieb and Michael Hirsch represented Casey, Quirk & Associates LLC, at 489 Fifth Avenue in a 4,988 s/f direct lease on the entire 22nd floor. Newmark Grubb Knight Frank’s Erik Harris, Scott Klau and Zach Weil represented the landlord, Elk Investors.
• CBRE’s Ben Friedland and Jared Freede represented Resource Holdings, Ltd., at 680 Fifth Avenue in a 4,783 s/f relocation from 520 Madison Avenue on the partial 26th floor. JLL’s Frank Doyle, Barbara Winter and Charles Gerace represented the landlord, 680 Fifth Avenue Associates.
• CBRE’s Benjamin Friedland, Michael Movshovich and Michael Hirsch represented Goldwater Asset Management at 145 West 57th Street in a 3,375 s/f sublease on the entire 15th floor. The term was 2 years. Cushman & Wakefield’s Tyler McNeil and Janet Polanchyck represented the sublandlord, Callidus Software.
• CBRE’s Laurence Briody represented Learning Ally, Inc., at 545 Fifth Avenue in a 3,515-sq.-ft. direct renewal on the partial 10th floor. The term was 5 years. The landlord, Moinian Group, represented itself in the deal.
• CBRE’s Sam Spillane and Tim Hay represented Row Asset Management at 295 Madison Avenue in a 2,488-sq.ft. relocation on the partial 8th floor from 1180 Avenue of the Americas. The term was 5 years. Cushman & Wakefield’s William Fressle and Andrew Braver represented the landlord, Eretz Group.
True North Management Group, a privately held real estate investment management firm, will relocate its headquarters to 10,500 s/f at Ten Bank Street in White Plains, NY, adjacent to the White Plains Transportation Center, announced the building’s landlord, Empire State Realty Trust, Inc. The tenant will move from 44 South Broadway this spring. Jeffrey H. Newman, senior vice president of ESRT represented ESRT in the lease negotiations, along with senior leasing associate Kimberly Zaccagnino and leasing associate Tara Long. Kevin McCarthy of CBRE represented True North Management.
Value Drugs has leased 11,532 S/Fof ground floor retail at the mixed-use building at 270 Montauk Highway in Sayville, NY, announced The Feil Organization, the building’s owner and manager. The drugstore, which replaces a CVS, has signed a 10-year lease at the 17,582 s/f building, which also houses Scott Trade and law offices. Rent was not disclosed. Nicholas Forelli, director of leasing for The Feil Organization, represented the owner in the transaction. John Thomas and Mark Walsh of Select Real Equity Advisors represented Value Drugs.
Bussel Realty Corp. (BRC) announced Electronic Technology Inc. (ETI) has leased 24,235 s/f at 209 40th Street in Irvington, New Jersey, a 44,311 s/f industrial property. Senior Vice President Herb Zimmerman of BRC was responsible for the transaction and represented the tenant. NAI Hanson represented the owner.
Colliers International announced the following leases:
• A long-term, 19,225 s/f lease for Federal Farm Credit Banks Funding Corporation at 101 Hudson Street in Jersey City. The federally chartered organization will relocate from their current location at 10 Exchange Place to occupy part of the 35th floor at the Class A, 1.2-million-square-foot office building in the fourth quarter of 2015. Robert Goodman, Executive Managing Director at Colliers International, along with Executive Managing Director Richard Mirliss represented the tenant in the transaction. Aaron Ellison, of Jones Lang LaSalle, represented ownership, Mack-Cali Realty Corporation, in the transaction.
CBRE Group Inc. arranged a lease for Colliers International NJ LLC, at Morris Corporate Center 1, part of the six-pod office campus located at 1 Upper Pond Road and 300 Interpace Parkway in Parsippany, N.J. Colliers has signed a 10,414 s/f lease for a 5-year term at the property. The CBRE team of Leo Paytas and Greg Barkan, senior vice presidents; Garrett Rioux, senior associate; and Erin Wenzler, client services specialist, lead marketing and leasing efforts at Morris Corporate Center 1&2 and secured the lease renewal on behalf of the property’s owner, an affiliate of Brookwood Financial Partners, LLC. In addition, the CBRE team of Neil Kurtz, managing director; Helen Samuelson, director of asset services; and Ria Di Popolo, senior manager, oversee management of the office campus.
The Hampshire Companies announced two lease deals totaling 37,632 square feet at its Class-A, headquarters quality office building, CENTRA located at 186 Wood Avenue South in Woodbridge, N.J. David Simson, Vice Chairman and COO and Jamie Drummond, Senior Managing Director of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank’s New Jersey operations represented The Hampshire Companies in the transactions.
• Metropolitan Life Insurance Company has leased 21,911 s/f of space, which includes 7,611 s/f on the garden level and 14,300 s/f on the third floor. Metropolitan Life Insurance Company was represented by Jones Lang LaSalle team of Jodie Matthews and Peter Politi.
• JP Morgan Chase Bank has also signed on as a tenant leasing 15,721 s/f in the LEED Platinum certified office building’s second floor. JP Morgan Chase Bank was represented by Jones Lang LaSalle team of JC Giordano and Craig Eisenhardt.
Avison Young announced the completion of a 10,000 s/f sublease on behalf of LogicSource, a sourcing and procurement services firm, and a current tenant at 20 Marshall Street in South Norwalk, CT. The Avison Young team of Sean Cahill, Principal and Managing Director of the firm’s Fairfield/Westchester office, and Vice-President Lori Baker, represented LogicSource, which is subleasing 10,000 s/f of the company’s original office space at 20 Marshall Street to HealthPrize, a digital health leader in patient engagement and medication adherence solutions. Judd McArthur of DTZ represented HealthPrize, which is relocating to 20 Marshall Street from a location in neighboring Norwalk, CT.
Franco Fellah, executive vice president at HK Group, announced seven lease transactions totaling 11,791 s/f:
• True Green Capital Management, LLC extended their 1,500 s/f office lease at 18 Kings Highway North in Westport. TGC invests in renewable energy distributed power generation projects
• Ducci Electrical Contractors, Inc. leased 2,588 s/f of office at 1525 Kings Highway East, Fairfield, CT. Ducci is currently upgrading the railroad electric lines between Greens Farms and Bridgeport
• USI Integrated Solutions leased 1,640 s/f of office at 1525 Kings Highway East, Fairfield, CT. USI provides security services to government agencies and non-government organizations
• VK Real Estate, LLC, a residential real estate company and a ReMax franchisee, extended their 1,400 s/f office lease at 979 Post Road East, Westport, CT.
• Cap-Con Automotive Technologies, Ltd. leased 992 s/f of office at 1071 Post Road East, Westport, CT. Cap-Con is in the automotive manufacturing business.
• Picture This Gallery leased 1,796 s/f of retail at 772 Post Road East, Westport, CT. The art and frame shop moved from its previous quarters at 606 Post Road East, Westport.
• George Subkoff Antiques extended their 1,875 s/f retail lease at 5 Post Road West, Westport, CT. Subkoff had recently moved from their previous location at 260 Post Road East.
Simone Development Companies has announced the following leases at the developer’s newest Greenwich development project located at 644 West Putnam Avenue:
• WESTMED Medical Group, which is a large multi-specialty group medical practice based in Westchester County, NY, will occupy 9,347 s/f on the second floor of the two-story building for medical offices and 3,356s/f on the ground level for a walk-in medical clinic. This is WESTMED’s first location outside of New York. WESTMED is scheduled to occupy the space before fall 2015.
• Next Generation Care Pediatrics has signed a lease for 5,600 s/f of space.