The Collective global co-living company based in New York, London and Berlin, will locate its U.S. base of operations’ in the duplex penthouse of the SoHo Building at 110 Greene Street. Comprised of 9,397 s/f, The Collective’s U.S. headquarters will occupy the top floor and penthouse level of 110 Greene Street. Alexander Golod and Neil King of CBRE represented The Collective. Elliot Karp and Jeremy Bier are the in-house leasing agents for SL Green. the building owner.
George Comfort & Sons, Inc. has finalized a 10-year, 7,300 s/f lease extension with Neville, Rodie & Shaw, Inc. (NRS) at 200 Madison Avenue. The firm will remain on the 20th floor through 2031. Founded in 1933, NRS is a registered investment advisory firm based in New York City. Andrew Conrad and Matt Coudert represented George Comfort & Sons in-house. Owned by a partnership of George Comfort & Sons, Inc., Loeb Partners Realty and Jamestown, 200 Madison Avenue is a 26-story, Class-A office building. Tenants nclude Phillips-Van Heusen Corp., Havas Health and Surdna Foundation.
Industry City announced the addition of Lux Lighting to its roster of more than 60 tenants. Lux Lighting — which offers motion picture lighting rental, sales, and solutions for the entertainment industry — will occupy a 2,059 s/f space at the Sunset Park campus. Kathe Kramer Chase, Director of Leasing at Industry City, made the announcement.
Robert Martin Company LLC has signed a 10,000 s/f lease for a new child care center at The Elm, a new luxury rental mixed-use building located just off the Saw Mill Parkway in Elmsford. The child care center, which is expected to have its grand opening this summer, will be operated by Lightbridge Academy. The company currently has over 100 facilities either open, under construction or in development throughout the Northeast. The Elmsford location is its first childcare center in Westchester County.
RFR has completed over 50,000 s/f of leasing at 477 Madison Avenue within its first 180 days of ownership, after acquiring the property in July 2019. The leases include:
• Kayne Anderson Capital Advisors, L.P. aN alternative investment management firm focused on energy, infrastructure, real estate, credit, and growth equity, signed a long-term lease taking an entire floor in a re-location from 655 Madison Avenue. Mitti Liebersohn, Brooks Hauf and Katie Richardson of Avison Young represented Kayne Anderson in the transaction.
• Rivkin Radler LLP, a legal practice with more than 190 attorneys across five offices, signed a long-term lease for 14,888 s/f, representing itself in the negotiations. RFR was able to accommodate the firm’s expansion needs by relocating them within the building. RFR was represented by its in-house leasing team of AJ Camhi, Rob Weller, Ryan Silverman, Paul Milunec and Kevin West.
Schuckman Realty announced the following leases:
• Waterzooi Brasserie and Oyster Bar signed a 20-year lease with one 10-year option for approximately 4,192 s/f at 1029 Port Washington Boulevard, Port Washington. Stefanie Cordts and Jessica Vilmenay represented both the landlord and tenant. Waterzooi joins Baskin Robbins, Smashburger, 16-Handles, Orange Theory and Hand & Stone Spa in the Port Commons Shopping Center.
• Long Island Premier Physical & Aquatic Therapy signed a 10-year lease for 4,200 s/f at 58 East Sunrise Highway,Lindenhurst, NY. Chris Giacalone of represented the tenant. This site is a relocation from another space in Lindenhurst and features a brand-new therapeutic pool. Edward Gottlieb of Schuckman Realty Inc. represented the landlord.
• Great Expressions Dental Center signed a 10-year lease for 2,500 ss/f at 60 East Sunrise Highway. The tenant was represented by Alan Zuckerman. The space was formerly a dollar store and has been built into a state-of-the-art dental center. Edward Gottlieb represented the landlord.
• Miracle Ear signed a five-year lease for 1,500 s/f at 62 East Sunrise Highway, Lindenhurst, NY. Russel Helbling of Sabre Real Estate Group represented the tenant. Edward Gottlieb of Schuckman Realty Inc. represented the landlord.
Adams & Co. announced the following leases:
• Royale Linens, a supplier for home textiles across North America, signed a 6,027 s/f lease at 330 Fifth Avenue. The company is a subsidiary of Yunus Textile Mills Limited based out of Karachi, Pakistan, and will be relocating from nearby 295 Fifth Avenue to an office and showroom space on the sixth floor of 330 Fifth Avenue. Alan Bonett of Adams & Co. represented the landlord, Skylar 330 LLC, while Bradley Cohn of Adams & Co represented the tenant. Asking rents were $60 psf.
• Affordable Luxury Group signed a 2,138 s/f lease at 10 West 33rd Street. The accessories company will utilize part of the sixth floor for its executive offices and a showroom. David Levy of Adams & Co. represented the landlord, Ten West Thirty Third Associates and also the tenant in the transaction. Asking rent in the transaction was $55 psf.
• Women’s hosiery and lingerie company, Horizon Imports, Inc., has signed 1,386 s/f lease at 10 West 33rd Street for office and showroom space. David Levy of Adams & Co. represented both the landlord, Ten West Thirty Third Associates and also the tenant in the transaction. Asking rent in the was $60 psf.
• Arete Management, a business management consulting firm, has renewed its 6,966 s/f lease for office space at 42 West 39th Street. David Levy and Brett Maslin of Adams & Co. represented the landlord, 42-52 West 39 Street LLC and the tenant. Asking rent was $45 psf.
• Schneiders Salzburg, Inc., a German clothing designer, has renewed its 1,086 s/f lease for office and showroom space at 231 West 39th Street. James and Jeff Buslik represented the landlord, 231/249 West 39 Street Associates and the tenant. Asking rent was $49 psf.
• NY China International Trading has signed a 1,112 s/f lease for office space at 39 West 32nd Street. David Levy, Brett Maslin and Matthew Raphan represented the landlord, Teresharan Realty, and the tenant. Asking rent was $60 psf.
Hunt Corporate Services announced that LabCorp has leased 13,605 s/f at 51 East Bethpage Road, Plainview. David G. Hunt represented the landlord, Anton Cerrone Associates. Matt Manoogian of CBRE represented the tenant. LabCorp needed THE new location built out to their specifications with office, laboratory and warehouse space, as well as a truck loading dock. Construction is under way. The remaining space of 12,055 s/f is available and will be built to suit.
CBRE announced that the Morris County Chamber of Commerce (MCCC) has renewed its office lease at 325 Columbia Turnpike in Florham Park. MCCC will continue to occupy 4,420 s/f of office space at the property owned by Mack-Cali Realty Corporation. Thomas Mallaney, First Vice President at CBRE and an active member of the MCCC, represented the association in the lease negotiations. The lease renewal is for a term of 10 years.
Alfred Sanzari Enterprises has signed lease renewals with five law firms at Court Plaza located at 19-21-25 Main Street in Hackensack, N.J. Renewals include The Knee Law Firm for 2,600 s/f Potenza & Curtis Law for 1,350 s/f, Cowen & Jacobs for 1,250 s/f, and Robert M. Biagiotti Law for 1,000 s/f Additionally, Sutnick & Sutnick signed an expansion for 1,800 s/f of space. Stephen Jennings, VP of Leasing and Marketing for Alfred Sanzari Enterprises, made the announcement.