Adams & Co. Real Estate brokered five deals at 463 Seventh Ave. David Levy, principal, represented the landlord, The Arsenal Group, in each transaction:
• A 9,384 s/f renewal for Pico Manufacturing Sales Corp. Newmark Grubb Knight Frank represented the tenant. Asking rent was $42 psf.
• A 3,366 s/f renewal for FedEx Office and Print Services, Inc. Asking rent was $165,000 per year. FedEx Office and Print Service plans on using the space for receipt and dispatch of high priority packages.
• A 1,559 s/f renewal for Galina’s Center Inc. sking rent was $135 psf. Galina’s Center plans on using the space in connection with the tenant’s services business for barbershop, beauty parlor, pedicure, manicuring, shoe shine, skin care and sun tanning services.
• A 1,132 s/f new lease for BONAPARTE-NY LLC. Balmer Parc LLC represented the tenant. Asking rent was $38 psf. BONAPARTE-NY plans on using the space for general and executive offices and showroom space for its bridal dress and accessories company.
• A 291 s/f new lease for ESB Electric LLC. Asking rent was $42 psf. ESB Electric plans on using the space for general and executive offices in connection with its business.
650 Fifth Avenue announced the following leases:
•South Korea’s National Agricultural Cooperative Federation (NH Bank) has signed a ten-year lease for more than 6,000 s/f at 650 Fifth Avenue. The international bank will take partial space on the 25th floor. CBRE’s Robert Stillman, Paul Haskin, Zachary Freeman, and Lee Cross, represented the owner. CBRE currently serves as the exclusive office leasing agent and property manager building. The tenant was represented by B. Weitzman and G. Linder of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank.
•Teng Yue Partners, a New York based hedge fund, signed a 5-year lease for 4,496 s/f of office space on the 33rd floor of the building. Robert Stillman, Paul Haskin, Zachary Freeman, and Lee Cross, represented 650 Fifth Avenue. The tenant was represented by Arkady Smolyansky of CBRE.
The Savitt Partners team of Brian Neugeboren and Nicole Goetz arranged a 4,800 s/f lease for BWG Strategy LLC at 530 Seventh Avenue. The asking rent was $65 psf. BWG Strategy plans to utilize the outdoor terrace that is part of its new space, as well as additional meeting rooms available within the 490,000 s/f property for its various networking events. Kyle Woodruff, Matthew Fisher and Dirk Hrobsky of DTZ Commercial Real Estate Services represented BWG Strategy LLC.
Savanna announced that Compass Group USA., a in foodservice management and support services firm, has signed a new lease at 31 Penn Plaza, occupying 8,606 s/f on a portion of the 6th Floor for a 10-year term. Mitch Konsker, Matthew Astrachan and Matt Polhemus of Jones Lang LaSalle represented Savanna, while Tyler McNeil and Michael Burlant of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant.
Royal Properties, Inc. announced the following leases:
• Miracle Ear signed a seven year lease with a five-year option for 1,500 s/f at Wallkill Plaza in Middletown, NY. Scott Meshil of Royal Properties and Brenadan Burke of Rand Commercial Services were the brokers in this transaction.
• Miracle Ear signed a lease at the Big V Town Centre, 374 Windsor Highway, Vails Gate, NY. The firm signed a seven year lease with a seven-year option for 730 s/f. Scott Meshil and Jeanine Kemm of Royal Properties represented the landlord and Brenadan Burke of Rand Commercial Services represented the tenant.
• Tiger Schulmann’s Mixed Martial Arts signed a 15-year lease for 2,616 s/f at the Big V Town Centre. Scott Meshil of Royal Properties represented the landlord and Jonathan Burke of J. W. Burke & Company represented the tenant. Royal Properties exclusively represents the Big V Town Centre.
• Dollar General signed a ten year lease with two five-year options for 10,000 s/f at 534 Main Street, Poughkeepsie, NY. Scott Meshil represented the landlord and David Lucas of Julius M. Feinblum Real Estate, Inc. represented the tenant.
• Once Upon A Child signed a five year lease with a five-year option for 4,000 s/f at Imperial Plaza , 1201 Route 9, Wappingers Falls, NY. Scott Meshil represented the tenant.
• Dutchess Wine Cellar signed a ten year lease for 2,425 s/f at South Road Square, 1955 Route 9, Poughkeepsie, NY. Scott Meshil represented both the landlord and the tenant.
NIC+ZOE has signed a long term expansion and extension at 561 Seventh Avenue. The knitwear rand will now occupy 2,900 s/f in the building, taking most of the tenth floor, to expand their showroom space and accommodate for growth. Scott Galin, principal, Handler Real Estate Organization, who along with colleague Darrell Handler, represented the landlord in the transaction.