JLL has completed six new transactions and three renewals, totaling 107,953 square feet, at 1450 Broadway, The Zar Group’s Class A, 400,010-square-foot office building.
The building owner was represented in all nine transactions by Mitchell Konsker, vice chairman; Barbara Winter, managing director; Simon Landmann, senior vice president; and Kip Orban, vice president, all with JLL. The team worked closely with Bobby Zar, principal, and Michael Gleicher, senior vice president, at The Zar Group.
“JLL has had a strong year of activity at 1450 Broadway for The Zar Group, with nearly 110,000 square feet leased to a variety of new and returning tenants,” said Konsker. “Zar Group recently enhanced 1450 Broadway with a new lobby, new elevators and mechanicals, and many other improvements.”
“We are extremely grateful for all the hard work and dedication our JLL leasing team has continued to demonstrate over the past year,” said Zar. “They continue to add to our incredibly diverse and exciting tenant roster here at 1450 Broadway.”
New tenants at 1450 Broadway:
- WeWork Companies Inc. signed a 15-year lease for 56,984 square feet of office space and will occupy the entire 11th through 15th floors. The tenant was represented by Jeff Winick, CEO, and Danielle Winick, executive vice president, with Winick Realty Group LLC.
- DK Publishing completed a 10-year lease for 10,630 square feet and will occupy a portion of the eighth floor. The tenant was represented by Richard Bernstein, executive vice chairman, and Adam Ardise, executive managing director, with Cushman & Wakefield Inc.
- Insight Direct USA secured a five-year lease for 10,050 square feet and will occupy the entire 21st floor. The tenant was represented by Tara Curley, managing director, with Mohr Partners Inc., and by Brandon Clark, vice president, with Cresa Phoenix Inc.
- Creative Office Design Inc. signed a 10-year lease for 7,537 square feet and will occupy the entire 25th floor. The tenant was represented by Jason Frazier, first vice president, with CBRE Inc.
- Yagi Tsushi America Inc. completed a 10-year lease for 3,999 square feet and will occupy a portion of the 20th floor. The tenant was represented by Junji Miyake, director, with C&W.
- DHI Group Inc. inked a five-year lease for 3,993 square feet and will occupy the entire 29th floor. The tenant was represented by Lisa Kiell, vice chairman, with JLL.
Renewals at 1450 Broadway:
- Integreon Inc. secured a 2½-year lease for 6,251 square feet and will continue to occupy a portion of the sixth floor.
- Newport Apparel Corp. signed a seven-year renewal for 4,738 square feet and will continue to occupy a portion of the portion of the eighth floor. The tenant was represented by Marc Kritzer, president and founder, of Millennium Realty Group LLC.
- BNB Bank inked a two-year renewal for 3,771 square feet and will continue to occupy the entire 37th Floor. The tenant was represented by Kenneth Salzman, senior managing director and principal, with Lee & Associates.