Cushman & Wakefield announced the firm recently arranged six leases totaling 105,840 s/f at 44 South Broadway, a 900,000 s/f office tower known as Westchester One in White Plains, New York.
The agency leasing team of Matthew Lisk, Steve Baker and Michael McCarthy represented the landlord, Argent Ventures, in all of the transactions.
“Our team’s recent leasing success at 44 South Broadway is a testament to ownership’s recently-completed capital improvement plan,” said Lisk. “Ownership has done a tremendous job maintaining this building and retaining and welcoming new tenants in this highly competitive market, even in the midst of a global pandemic.”
Recent leases include:
- A new 41,10 s/f lease for Veterinary Emergency Group, a national chain of emergency veterinary services which has more than 25 locations around the country, including its flagship hospital located at 201 Tarrytown Road in White Plains. The tenant has elected to relocate its national headquarters from Valhalla to 44 South Broadway and was represented by Jared Freede and Mike McCall of CBRE.
- A new 23,342 s/f lease for White Plains Hospital on the 5th floor of the building. The tenant was represented by Richard Goldstein of Goldstein & Associates.
- A 17,121 s/f lease renewal for Arcadis, which will continue occupying the 12th floor of the building. The tenant was represented by Cushman & Wakefield’s Kevin McCarthy and Chon Kantikovit.
- A new 6,356 s/f lease for Arco Construction, enabling the tenant to expand its current space in the building on the 10th floor. The tenant was represented by Cushman & Wakefield’s Matthew Lisk.
- A new 11,621 s/f lease for InnovaCare on the 12th floor of the building. The tenant was represented by Cushman & Wakefield’s Matthew Lisk.
- A new 6,291 s/f lease for SkyCore Buildings on the 11th floor of the building. The tenant was represented by Patti Valenti of Newmark.
Argent bought the 21-story office tower from Beacon Capital Partners for $138 million in 2017 and set about renovating the property.
The multi-million dollar capital improvement plan was recently completed to include an expanded and updated cafeteria, enhanced lobby finishes, parking garage renovations, elevator upgrades and a new chiller. The 12-story property features a full-service cafeteria and conference centers, 24/7 building security with proximity card access control and 2,550 parking spaces in an attached garage and parking annex.
44 South Broadway is located within a five-minute walk to a multitude of amenities, including major retailers. The BOMA Award and Energy Star-Certified property offers a shuttle service to White Plains train station.