Brown Harris Stevens (BHS), the premier privately held real estate brokerage, announces the launch of BHSOne – a new comprehensive internal digital hub built in-house where agents can access new features including a do-it-yourself Design Studio, revamped user interface, and a library of region-specific documents. BHSOne is the first of its kind platform available company wide to all Brown Harris Stevens agents and staff since its 2020 merger with Halstead.
“With the launch of BHSOne, all of our Brown Harris Stevens agents will have an improved seamless experience no matter where they are located. This enhanced platform will save our agents time, allow them to do more business, and focus on their client relationships which is the cornerstone of our industry,” said CEO Bess Freedman.
BHSOne was created through the efforts of Chief Engineering and Technology Officer Vincent D’Agostino and the Web Engineering Team as well as Chief Information and Product Officer Chris Reyes, Chief Marketing Officer Matthew Leone and the marketing team.
“In today’s fast-paced environment, agents need access to all the elements of their business to be successful. BHSOne combines the best of our former platforms and incredible new enhancements like the Agent Design Studio that allow our agents to create their own bespoke marketing materials even if they’re traveling in between client meetings,” said Leone.
“The world-class technology upgrades within BHSOne make it easier than ever for our agents to communicate, facilitate transactions, and expand their businesses. The entire system was built based on feedback from our agents to give them the tools they need to succeed,” added Reyes.
Some of the notable new features of BHSOne include:
- Single Sign-On – Agents can access all applications from one dashboard using one single initial log-in.
- Agent Design Studio – A comprehensive App built in partnership with Maxa Designs, agents can easily create their own products such as show sheets, postcards, brochures, email newsletters, social graphics, pitch books, zoom backgrounds, and more.
- The University – A searchable video library of short-form and long-form continuing education videos that will regularly update for agents to watch.
- Improved Marketing Center – New, enhanced way to order and review marketing products, enabling agents to communicate directly with marketing inside the App for a more streamlined experience.
- Mobile First – BHSOne and the Agent Design Studio were designed for mobile devices first allowing agents to do their work on the go, on their own time.
- Document Library – Up-to-date searchable library by region of documents that are crucial for agents’ business.
- Groups – Agents can subscribe to sounding boards on topics and receive notifications for timely, continued correspondence.
- Shortcuts – Agents have the ability to create personalized shortcuts inside of BHSOne to their most commonly used applications and requests.
- Listing Spotter Tool – The home screen will continually update with the newest listings that have come on the market in all regions industry-wide.
In addition to the above features, in the coming weeks Brown Harris Stevens plans to add a new closed Customer Relationship Management tool exclusive to BHS agents which will be embedded within the BHSOne system.