Adams & Co. brokered 8,901 s/f for Imperial Accessories, Ltd at 48 West 37th Street. David Levy represented the tenant as well as the landlord, Forty Eight Thirty Seven Associates. Asking price was $43 per square foot. Imperial Accessories plans to use the space as an office and showroom space for ladies scarves, men’s handkerchiefs, clothing, accessories and gift items. Notable office tenants include ASI System Integration, John Murray Architects, Ismael Leyva Architects, and MBI.
CBRE Group, Inc. announced a roundup of the firm’s recent under 20,000 s/f office leasing transactions in New York City:
• CBRE’s Eric Deutsch, Jared Freede and Michael Rizzo represented RBA Group at 32 Old Slip in an 18,646 s/f relocation on the 4th floor, from 27 Union Square West. CBRE’s Robert Alexander, David Maurer-Hollaender, Bruce Surry and Robert Wizenberg represented the landlord, Beacon Capital Partners.
• Jared Freede, Jason Pollen and Eric Deutsch represented Chico’s FAS, Inc. at 40 W 25th Street in an 11,000 s/f relocation on the entire 11th floor, from 158 W 27th Street. The term was 11 years. Brickman’s Paul Kotcher represented the landlord, Brickman Associates, Inc.
• Jason Frazier and David Young represented Local Projects at 123 William Street in a 10,389 s/f relocation on the 8th floor, from 315 West 39th Street. The term was 10 years and 7 months. CBRE’s Jonathan Cope, Howard Fiddle, Brad Gerla and Zakery Snider represented the landlord, East End Capital.
• Ryan Alexander and Alexander Golod represented Matrix Advisors at 400 Park Avenue in a 6,832 s/f relocation on the 6th floor, from 780 Third Avenue. The term was 5 years and 4 months. JLL’s Adam Haber, Mitch Konsker and Cynthia Wasserberger represented the landlord, Waterman Interests.
• Jared Freede and Michael Monahan represented Berggruen Holdings at 250 West 55th Street in a 4,733 s/f relocation on the 13th floor, from 1114 Avenue of the Americas. CBRE’s Christie Harle, Sam Seiler and Peter Turchin represented the landlord, Boston Properties.
• Scott Bogetti represented Sessa Capital at 1350 Avenue of the Americas in a 4,537 s/f relocation on the 31st floor. The term was three years. SL Green Realty Corporation’s Gary Rosen and Howard Tenenbaum represented the landlord, SL Green Realty Corporation.
• CBRE’s Ben Friedland, Michael Hirsch and Michael Movshovich represented Pagoda Asset Management at 527 Madison Avenue in a 3,601 s/f sublease on the 12th floor. The term was 3 years and 6 months. Transwestern’s Lauren Davidson and Lindsay Ornstein represented the landlord, AllianceBernstein.
• Michael Hirsch and Gerry Miovski represented tech data transfer company Violin Memory, Inc. at 112 West 34th Street in a 3,025 s/f sublease on the 19th floor. The term was 2 years and 4 months. Avison Young’s Anthony LoPresti and Patricia O’Brein represented the landlord Leviton Manufacturing.
• CBRE’s Joel Wechsler represented Kaplan & Schultz at 123 William Street in a 2,678 s/f relocation within the building. CBRE’s Jonathan Cope, Howard Fiddle, Brad Gerla and Zakery Snider represented the landlord, East End Capital.
Simone Development Companies announced it has signed a 1,000s/f lease with General Nutrition Corporation (GNC) at 262 Boston Post Road in Port Chester. The retail center is now fully occupied. Joseph Simone, President of Simone Development Companies, made the announcement.
Heritage Realty Services announced the following leases:
• Salerno Complementary Medicine PLLC, signed a long-term lease for a 3,166 s/f full floor space at 12 East 52nd Street. George Fabian of Heritage represented the landlord. The tenant was represented by David Gomez of Fountain Realty Group.
• Law firm Denlea & Carton LLP signed a long-term lease for a 4,437 s/fspace in the newly upgraded 2 Westchester Park Drive in White Plains, NY. The space was previously occupied by Clark Dodge & Company which recently renewed and expanded its long-term lease at 2 Westchester Park Drive for a 7,153 s/f space. George Constantin with Peter Zimmar of Heritage Realty Services LLC represented the landlord. The tenant was represented by Craig Ruoff of Rakow Commercial Realty Group Inc.
Murray Hill Properties announced the following leases:
• Marrinan & Mazzola Mardon PC leased 8,600 s/f at 26 Broadway. The tenant was represented by Richard Doolittle, MHP. The landlord broker was Howard Kesseler and Jamie Jacobs, Newmark Grubb Knight Frank. The ten-year renewal was closed at asking rents in the low $40s.
• Rao’s Speciality Foods sinf a renewal for 8,035 s/f at 17 Battery Place. The tenant rep was Richard Doolittle, MHP. Adam Leshowitz, Newmark Grubb Knight Frank, represented the landlord, Battery Commercial Associate. Asking rents were in the low $40s.
Savanna announced that DMG Investments will occupy approximately 2,052 s/f on a portion of the 18th floor of 100 Wall Street for a ten year term. DMG Investments is a sub-entity of Chinese real estate developer, DoThink Holding Group. Mitchell Konsker, Scott Cahaly and Kyle Young of Jones Lang LaSalle represented the landlord, Savanna, while Stacey Gim of PD Properties represented the tenant.
The Kaufman Organization secured a five-year, 4,054 s/f lease at 27 West 24th Street for Chaincode Labs, a research and development company founded by Alex Morcos and Suhas Daftuar, two active angel investors in the Bitcoin space. The firm was able to achieve rents north of $60 psf for a side-street space. Ian Norris, Grant Greenspan and Andrew Margolin of the Kaufman Organization represented the landlord; Robin Fisher and Christie Bennett of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank represented Chaincode Labs.
Houlihan Lawrence Commercial Real Estate Group facilitated a ten-year lease with the Ossining Union Free School District for a new 15,000 s/f of office space. The district’s administrative offices will relocate from within the Roosevelt School on Route 133 to 400 Executive Boulevard in Ossining. Steven Salomone represented the landlord. The tenant was represented in the transaction by Jerry Gershner of Gershner Realty Services.