• Qatar Airways leased 6,152 s/f Tenant brokers: Glenn Markman and Joseph Cirone of Cushman & Wakefield.
• Taurasi Capital Management LLC leased 3,778 square feet. Tenant broker: Jeff Hersch of Prime Manhattan Realty.
• Hedge fund RKY Services (USA) Inc. leased 3,272 square feet. Tenant brokers: Ethan Silverstein and Brian Zoubek of Cushman & Wakefield.
• Pharmaceutical firm BioSynthema, Inc. leased 2,897 square feet. Tenant brokers: Esther Zar of MHP Commercial Brokerage Services and Lior Politi of The Corcoran Group.
• Law firm Moses & Ziegelman, LLP leased 5,192 square feet. Tenant broker: Jonathan Anapol of Prime Manhattan Realty.
• Community Options, Inc., expanded into a 3,617-square-foot suite under construction. Tenant broker: Erik Alberti of EFA Realty LLC.
Ryan Kass and Fred Posniak of Empire State Realty Trust and William Cohen, Jon Tootell and Shanae Ursini of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank represented the landlord in the six transactions.
“Our pre-builts are attracting tenants from the Plaza District to Midtown South, who are coming to The Urban Campus at the Empire State Building to enhance employees’ productivity and collaboration experience,” said Thomas P. Durels, cief of property operations and leasing for Empire State Realty Trust.
On-site amenities include the State Grill and Bar, with private executive dining and event space; a 15,000 s/f, tenant-only fitness center; a tenant-only conference center (coming in summer 2014); multiple additional dining and food options; and a full complement of tenant services. The Empire State Building was recently certified Platinum by WiredNYC for its superior level of internet connectivity and diversity, and access to fiber-based broadband.