CBRE announced the firm’s latest under-20,000 s/f office leasing transactions in Manhattan.
• Sam Seiler represented Remesh, Inc. in a 9,261 s/f sublease for part of the12th floor at 60 Madison Avenue. Sublessor Tapad was represented by Eric Cagner, Greg Wang and Zach Weil of NKF.
• Paul Holmes and William Iacovelli represented Allstar Financial Group in an 8,246 s/f lease expansion and renewal for the part of the second floor at 28 West 44th Street. Owner APF Properties was represented by Tim Gibson, Jordan Gosin, Joshua A. Gosin and Andrew Sachs of NKF.
• Alexander Erdos and David Stockel represented Balbec Capital in a 6,113 s/f lease for part of the 19th floor at 575 Fifth Avenue. Owner MetLife was represented by Andrew Braver, Josh Kuriloff, Matthias Li and James McCaffrey of C&W.
• Jonathan Cope, Brad Gerla and Caroline Merk represented owner American Realty Capital New York City REIT, Inc. in a 19,051-square-foot lease expansion and renewal at 123 William Street with Fundera for the entire 21st floor. The tenant was represented by Advisors Commercial Real Estate.
• Bruce Surry and Samuel Spillane represented owner Vornado Realty Trust in an 11,673 -square-foot lease at 40 Fulton Street with Nature Inc. for the entire 19th floor and part of the 20th floor. The tenant was represented by Michael Morris of NKF.
• Adam Leshowitz, Lawrence Mazzeo and Michael Rizzo represented sublessor CIM Group in an 11,242 s/f lease at 10 Hudson Square with WNYC for part of the second floor.
• Ben Fastenberg, Gregg Rothkin, Brett Shannon, Peter Turchin and Ross Zimbalist represented owner Shorenstein Properties in an 8,304 s/f lease at 1407 Broadway with TouchBistro for part of the 37th floor.
• Conor Denihan represented Willis of New York in a 7,670 s/f lease at 1114 Avenue of the Americas for part of the 16th floor. Cara Chayet, Sarah Pontius, Ken Rapp, Zak Snider and Peter Turchin represented owner Brookfield Properties and The Swig Company.
Garson & Jakub, LLP has relocated its headquarters to 29 Broadway and expanded its offices. Established in 2013, Garson & Jakub, LLP is a litigation law firm that represents insurance companies and physicians in the defense of complex medical malpractice claims. The law firm previously occupied a 5,100 s/f office at 14 Wall Street. The relocation to 29 Broadway provided Garson & Jakub, LLP with an opportunity to increase the size and efficiency of its workspace which was custom-built by the landlord. Garson & Jakub, LLP leased a 7,500 s/f office for a ten year term. The asking rent was $45.00 psf. Cogent Realty Advisors represented Garson & Jakub, LLP in the lease negotiation and the landlord represented itself.
Three new medical office tenants have leased space at Gabrellian Associates’ new mixed-use building at 794 Franklin Ave., announced Jeffrey A. Prezant, senior director of Cushman & Wakefield’s Healthcare Practice Group. As exclusive leasing agent for the property, Prezant represented Gabrellian Associates in the long-term lease transactions. Only one space of approximately 1,500 s/f remains available.
• Metro Eye Care will open its second Bergen County location at 794 Franklin Avenue.
• Ramsey Sport and Spine, specializing in physical therapy and chiropractic care, will expand with a second regional location at the property
• Bergen Oral Surgery is relocating one of its offices to the building.