Meridian Capital announced the following transactions:
• A new mortgage of $8,500,000 on a 64-unit multifamily property located on Hillside Avenue in White Plains, NY. The loan features a rate of 3.875% and a five-year term. Eli Serebrowski negotiated this transaction.
• A mortgage of $6,100,000 on an 18-unit mixed-use property on West Third Street in New York. The loan features a rate of 4.20% and a seven-year term. This transaction was negotiated by David Oheb and Brian Flax.
• A $1,900,000 mortgage on a six-unit mixed-use property located on Union Street, Brooklyn. The loan features a rate of 4.125% and a 36-month term. Michael Homapour and Brian Flax negotiated this transaction.
• A new mortgage of $1,525,000 on a 7-unit multifamily on Bergen Street in Brooklyn, NY. The loan features a rate of 3.75% and a five-year term. This transaction was negotiated by David Ganz and Eric Chapek.
• A $1,250,000 mortgage on a six-unit multifamily property located on Bedford Avenue in Brooklyn, with a 3.90% rate and a seven-year term. David Ganz negotiated this transaction.
• $1,000,000 was placed on a multifamily property with 16 units located on Clifton Place, Brooklyn. The loan features a rate of 4.125% and a five-year term.
GCP Capital Group arranged mortgage financing for the following properties:
• $15,000,000 for a six-story mixed-use building with 81 apartments, 5 office units and 6 commercial units, on Grand Concourse in the Bronx. Jack Fried arranged the financing.
• $8,100,000 for a six-story multifamily building with 38 units and 4,750 s/f of commercial space, on St. Nicholas Avenue in Manhattan. Adam Brostovski arranged the financing.
• $6,200,000 for a two-story, 29,700 s/f commercial building on Warren Street, Brooklyn, tenanted by a day care facility operated by New York City. Matthew Classi arranged the financing.
• $5,800,000 for a newly-constructed, three-story mixed-use building of 15,300 s/f with 8 apartments and 4 commercial units, located on Grand Street in Brooklyn. Matthew Albano arranged the financing.
Eastern Union Funding announced the following:
• $16,400,000 in first lien mortgages for the refinance of three mixed-use properties in Bronx, comprising 153 units. Abe Bergman, Ira Zlotowitz and Michael Muller arranged the loan.
• A $14,000,000 first lien mortgage for the refinance of a 35-unit mixed-use on 31st St in Astoria, NY. Moti Amsel and Jay Tyberg arranged the deal.
• Marc Belsky and Michael Muller arranged a $14,000,000 first lien mortgage for the acquisition of a 261-unit multifamily on Ella Blvd in Houston, TX.
• A $5,500,000 first lien mortgage for the refinance of a mid-size, upscale hotel in Orlando, FL, was arranged by Ira Zlotowitz and Steve Cohen.
• A $1,890,000 first lien mortgage for the refinance of a flex industrial building on Corporate Dr in North Haven, CT, was arranged by David Metzger and Nate Hyman.
• A $1,855,000 first lien mortgage for the refinance of a 8-unit multifamily on 28th Ave in Brooklyn, was arranged by Jonathan Singer.
• Isaac Weiss arranged $1,561,000 in first lien mortgages for the refinance of a mixed-use property in Brooklyn, NY.
• A $1,310,000 first lien mortgage to refinance a 6-unit multifamily on Hegeman Ave, Brooklyn, was arranged by Abe Kolman.