Corcoran Sunshine Marketing Group has announced the third annual installment of their CS Talks program, an eight-day series of conversations with personalities across art, design, culinary and real estate spheres.
Running from November 6 to November 15, CS Talks is expected to bring over 1,000 real estate professionals to events and dialogues at 17 developments represented by Corcoran Sunshine.
The 2017 edition of CS Talks will open with an exclusive introduction to the first-ever Cipriani food hall and restaurant experience at Waterline Square by the Cipriani family, and closes with a champagne toast to celebrate the unveiling of The Penthouse at Tribeca’s One Hundred Barclay.
Other CS Talks program highlights include:
- “The Evolution of a City” with renowned architect Robert A.M. Stern and Pulitzer Prize-winning architecture critic Paul Goldberger at 20 East End Avenue on the Upper East Side
- Related CEO Jeff Blau on the dynamic changes in West Chelsea at Zaha Hadid’s 520 West 28th Street on the High Line
- The changing face of the retail landscape with grocery impresario Eli Zabar at the Upper East Side’s 389 East 89th Street
- A talk on the future of the Brooklyn waterfront at The Greenpoint with developer Richard Mack
- The official launch of Tribeca’s 45 Park Place with architect and designer Piero Lissoni and The Corcoran Group’s Vickey Barron
“The goal of CS Talks has always been to offer the brokerage community a totally new level of insight into development, and this year’s program has added some especially compelling events,” said Kelly Kennedy Mack, President of Corcoran Sunshine Marketing Group. “We are fascinated by the intersection of art, culture, and real estate; and CS Talks explores this uniquely New York phenomenon.”
Picture top: Waterline Square amenities hub