Silverstein Properties president Tal Kerret will give a keynote presentation at the MetaProp NYC Demo Day on January 26.
Kerret is the force behind SilverTech Ventures, a collaboration with Silverstein Properties that fosters a community of successful technology entrepreneurs in New York City.
The platform helps young companies grow and eventually become large, successful entities. Four of the startup initiatives that took part in the first SilverTech program have already been sold.
Kerret will address over 200 of the industry’s top minds at the Jan. 26 Demo Day being held at 7 World Trade Center, including the MetaProp NYC 2016/2017 accelerator class founders, venture capitalists, program mentors, corporate partners, real estate executives, media, government officials and others.
The East Coast Accelerator Demo Day in New York City celebrates the culmination of MetaProp NYC’s 22-week growth program and provides graduating startup founders with new corporate relationships for pilots and investment, additional angel/VC interest and media exposure.
The West Coast Demo Day will follow on February 2, 2017, in San Francisco.
In addition to Kerret, attendees will hear live presentations from the MetaProp NYC’s 2016/2017 accelerator cohort:
- Bowery – The tech-enabled commercial appraisal firm.
- Enertiv – Harnessing energy data and analytics at the equipment level to optimize building performance and eliminate energy waste.
- Flip – The first peer-to-peer property leasing marketplace, allowing tenants to flexibly trade leases.
- hOM – Tech-enabled amenity management that partners with landlords to deliver fitness classes and crowd-sourced events to under-utilized spaces.
- Ravti – software to track, manage, and procure HVAC for sophisticated commercial real estate.
- OnTarget – Visual project management and analytics for construction, with powerful 3D renderings
MetaProp NYC Demo Day takes place Thursday, January 26, 2017, 9 am to 12 pm at 7 World Trade Center, 250 Greenwich Street, 10th floor, New York City. Register here: https://www.eventbrite.c