The New York City Chapter of the International Facility Management Association (IFMA NYC) hosted its 2016 annual Awards for Excellence Dinner at The Pierre Ballroom in New York City.
Over 400 guests attended the sold-out dinner to celebrate IFMA members and their companies for their outstanding accomplishments over the past year with the annual presentation of the Awards for Excellence. IFMA NYC announced the 2016 winners, including:
- Anthony J. Cornacchia Distinguished Service Award: Gary Anzalone of Macro Consultants
- Design & Construction of a New Facility (under 75,000 sq. ft.) The Bloc —Team: Foz Design; The Mufson Partnership; Benchmark Builders, Inc.; MG Engineering D.P.C.
- Design & Construction of a New Facility (75,000 – 200,000 sq. ft.) Teach For America —Team: HOK; JRM Construction Management, LLC.; WSP
- Design & Construction of a New Facility (over 200,000 sq .ft.) Kaye Scholer LLP —Team: Gensler; Structure Tone; Robert Derector Associates
- Distinguished Chapter Volunteer – End User Member: Annette Vega of NBCUniversal Comcast
- Distinguished Chapter Volunteer – Member Corporation: Arenson Office
- Distinguished Chapter Volunteer – Service Provider Member: Annemarie Fleming of MovePlan
- Distinguished Emerging Leader: Cadi Thomas of AppNexus
- Distinguished Environmental Company of the Year: Natural Resources Defense Council
- Facilities Management Achievement – Facilities Operations Management: Raymond Pezzuti of White & Case LLP
- Facilities Management Achievement – Facilities Project Planning and Management: Alexandra Liz of Duff & Phelps, LLC
- Innovation: WeWork
- LEED Certified Award: Morrison & Foerster LLP