Adams & Co. brokered seven deals for a total of 11,442S/F at 110 West 40th Street. David Levy and Brett Maslin represented the landlord, One Ten West Fortieth Associates, and tenant in the following transactions:
• A 4,525 s/f renewal for CRT Restaurant Inc. Asking rent was $88 psf. CRT Restaurant Inc. plans to use the space as a restaurant and tavern with a bar.
• A 2,174 s/f renewal for Jiing Sheng (USA) Ltd. Asking rent was $48 psf. Jiing Sheng plans to use the space for general and executive offices.
• A 1,457 s/f new lease for Axis Mechanical Inc. Asking rent was $48 psf. Axis plans to use the space for general and executive officesy.
• A 1,202 s/f new lease for Score, Inc. Asking rent was $44 psf. Score plans to use the space for general and executive offices.
• A 948 s/f renewal for Marketing Thru Graphics. Asking rent was $48 psf.
• A 718 s/f new lease for The Studio Group, Inc. Asking rent was $48psf. The Studio Group plans to use the space for general and executive offices.
• A 418 s/f renewal for Universal Fabric, Inc. Asking rent was $48 per square foot.
P.E.F. Israel Endowment Funds, a public charity that facilitates the direct distribution of grants to approved charitable organizations in Israel, will relocate to ATCO Properties & Management’s 630 Third Avenue in Midtown East. The organization has signed a 10-year, 2,587 s/f lease at the 23-story boutique office building. Arthur J. Draznin and Hunter Berman, of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank represented the tenant and the building’s ownership in the long-term transaction. Asking rent was $56 psf.
The boutique real estate law firm, Brown & Altman, LLP, has relocated its offices to 7,427 s/f at 538 Broadhollow Road, Melville, New York. For the past five years, the firm sublet office space at 510 Broadhollow Rd. John LaRuffa, a principal at NAI Long Island, helped facilitate the lease for the new space with the landlord, Fairfield Properties.
Houlihan-Parnes Realtors represented The Westchester Bank in a 12-year lease for 1,808 s/f at 51 South Moger Avenue, Mt. Kisco, New York. Jamie Schwartz of Houlihan-Parnes Realtors represented the tenant. Aaron Prince of Friedland Properties represented the owner in-house. Norm DiChiara AIA of Norman DiChiara Architects, P.C. will be designing the branch.
Keller WIlliams NYC announced that Red Stone Pizza has leased retail space at 142 West 72nd Street. Red Stone Pizza signed a 10-year lease with a five year option for 1,400 s/f and 300 s/f of basement. Asking rent was $154.28 psf. Michelle Siegel, Keller Williams NYC, represented the tenant. The landlord was represented by Gary Trock, CBRE. The space will be an upscale deli, salad and breakfast bar.
Richard Kave, managing director of the New York office of Lee & Associates NYC LLC, has arranged a long-term lease at 231-241 Eleventh Avenue for Printed Matter, a non-profit organization recognized as the world’s leading bookseller and publisher of artists’ books. The architect designing the 4,155 s/f, two-level space is Handel ArchitectsKave exclusively represented the tenant. The landlord, Bulgroup Properties, was self represented. Printed Matter will be relocating from its current location at 195 Tenth Avenue and is expected to take possession of the new space in early 2015.
Pliskin Realty & Development announced the following leases:
• Christopher M. Wierzbicki brokered a 10-year lease for Art Cleaners, a dry cleaning and laundry service, for 3,500 s/g at Plaza 200 Shopping Center at 255B Voice Road in Carle Place, NY. Wierzbicki represented the property landlord, Pliskin Realty & Development, while Pamela Karmaniolos of Daniel Gale/Sotheby’s International Realty represented Art Cleaners.
Marvin Hartman continues to secure new locations for Advance Auto Parts, Inc. Hartman recently represented AAP in the following four 10-year leases:
• An additional 3,000 s/f at 557 Route 17M, Monroe, NY. Pyramid represented the landlord;
• 7,000 s/f at 380 Monroe Turnpike, Monroe, CT. Vidal/Wetterstein represented the landlord;
• 7,000 s/f at 334 Route 212, Saugerties, NY. Commercial Associates Realty represented the landlord;
• 7,290 s/f at 1305 Bedford Avenue, Brooklyn, NY. Tom Duke of CBRE represented the landlord.
RFR Realty LLC announced that boutique investment firm Invemed Associates has renewed for 7,000 s/f at 375 Park Avenue for a term of six years. The lease comes on the heels of a lease expansion by Fintech Advisory, a 17,500 s/f full-floor lease renewal by Arden Asset Management, and Winton Capital’s 4,100 s/f lease of prebuilt space on the 36th Floor. Invemed Associates was represented in the lease negotiations by Silvio Petriello and Daniel Knopf of CBRE.
Hanwha International, the South Korea-based conglomerate, has signed a lease for 8,561 s/f of office space at Glenpointe Centre at 300 Frank W. Burr Boulevard in Teaneck. Glenpointe owner Alfred Sanzari Enterprises was represented in the transaction by the East Rutherford, N.J.-based Cushman & Wakefield team of Richard Baumstein, Marc Graham and Christian Politan, exclusive leasing agents for the 650,000 s/f office complex. Hanwha International was represented by Stephen Lee of C Land Realty.
Newmark Associates announced the following leases:
• Jody Riback leased an industrial building at 10 Commerce Road in Fairfield Riback represented both the landlord and tenant, FabricTech 2000 LLC, a privately held company whose primary business is the manufacturing of household furnishings and agency for non-automotive, product warranty insurance. Approximately 10,624 s/f of the single story building is being leased to FabricTech 2000 for additional warehouse space.
• Judith Tell Feldman, managing director and director of the Healthcare Services Division at Newmark Associates, completed a medical lease renegotiation, extension and expansion for the Franklin Surgical Center at 175 Morristown Road, Basking Ridge, New Jersey. The transaction involved an expansion of the center from 6,700 s/f to in excess of 10,000 s/f for a term of 11 years.
Charter Realty & Development leased 1,939 s/f of sapce in Dress Barn Plaza to Mobile Rescue, a cellphone repair and accessories store. The deal was completed by Laura Manfro and the center is now 100 percent leased. Dress Barn Plaza is located at 132 Federal Road.
Cushman & Wakefield announced that three deals were signed at Lee Farm Corporate Park (83 Wooster Heights Road) in Danbury. As the exclusive leasing agent, Cushman & Wakefield’s Meredith Siburn represented the landlord, Lee Farm Partners, LLC, a joint-venture between Summit Development of Southport, Conn. and the Grossman Companies of Quincy, Mass:
•Navigators Management Company, Inc., an international specialty insurance holding company headquartered in Stamford, Conn. renewed its lease and expanded from 3,400 s/f to 16,074 s/f. Navigators Management was represented by Ed Tonnessen and Patrick Lennon at Jones Lang LaSalle;
• Lenovo, a Chinese computer technology compan, leased 10,665 s/f. Lenovo was represented by Thomas Pajolek, executive vice president at CBRE.
•Energy USA Incorporated, a natural uranium trading company, leased 2,472 s/f. Energy USA Incorporated is relocating from 100 Mill Pond Road in Danbury. Energy USA Incorporated was represented by Maureen O’Boyle at Cushman & Wakefield.
Cushman & Wakefield announced that Online Trading Academy Norwalk has relocated to a 4,489 s/f office at 488 Main Avenue in Norwalk. Online Trading Academy is a global leader in the financial education industry. Steve Baker, Adam Klimek and Bill Montague represented the landlord, Edgewood Capital Advisors. The tenant was represented by Stephanie Coleman, formerly of Cresa Real Estate. 488 Main Avenue is now 90 percent leased.