Adams & Co. Real Estate brokered six deals for a total of 20,348 s/f. At 1115 Broadway the following deals were signed:
• An 8,835 s/f new lease for C Wonder. James Buslik and Jeff Buslik represented the landlord, Eleven Fifteen Associates, and the tenant in the transaction. Asking rent was $45 s/f.
• A 4,810 s/f renewal for YG Kitchen & Bath, Inc. James Buslik and Jeff Buslik represented the landlord and the tenant. Asking rent was $100 psf.
At 11 East 26th Street:
• A 2,216 s/frenewal for Exemplis Corp. James Buslik represented the landlord, East Twenty Sixth Associates, and the tenant. Asking rent was $45 psf. Exemplis Corp. plans on using the space for offices and showroom for its furniture business.
• A 1,295 s/f renewal for Noreen Seabrook Marketing, Inc. James Buslik represented the landlord and the tenant. Asking rent was $45 psf. Noreen Seabrook Marketing plans on using the space as a showroom for the tenant’s rug company.
At 231 West 39th Street:
• A 1,598 s/f renewal for Solid & Striped, LLC. James Buslik and Jeff Buslik represented the landlord, 231/249 West 39 Street Associates, while Susan Penzner Real Estate represented the tenant. Asking rent was $40 psf.
• A 1,594 s/f new lease for Richie Tailor, Inc. James Buslik and Jeff Buslik represented the landlord while Seth Godnick of Adams & Co. represented the tenant. Asking rent was $40 psf.
City Connections Realty announced that Claire’s Boutique has leased retail space for its new concept called Icing. The fashion accessories brand has taken 2,200 s/f for their flagship store in Manhattan at 210 East 86th Street. Stephen Asch and Cara Rosenbloom of City Connections represented the landlord and Richard Cohan of RACohan Commercial Real Estate Services represented the tenant.
Rechler Equity Partners signed A&Z Pharmaceutical Inc. to 7,750 s/f of new space at 180 Oser Avenue in Hauppauge, NY. The commitment brings the longstanding tenant’s current space at the property to more than 30,113 s/f out of 61,264 s/f, and more than 100,000 square feet within the Rechler portfolio. The announcement was made by company partners Mitchell and Gregg Mitchell Rechler. Ted Trias, director of acquisitions & leasing, represented the ownership.
Simone Healthcare Development Group announced that Calvary Hospital and Children’s Corner have signed long-term leases totaling over 17,000 s/f of space at Metro Center Atrium:
• Calvary Hospital is leasing 8,000 s/f for administrative offices.
• Children’s Corner has leased an additional 9,000 s/f, expanding its existing space at 1200 Waters Place within the Hutchinson Metro Center campus.
Reckson, a division of SL Green announced the following leases:
• MediaCrossing, Inc. signed a new lease for 7,000 s/f at 3 Landmark Square, Stamford, CT. Michael McCarthy, Cushman & Wakefield, represented the tenant. Reckson was represented in-house by Clark Briffel, vice president, leasing.
• Sacred Heart University, Inc. signed a new lease for 14,987 s/f at 3 & 4 Landmark Square, Stamford, CT. Reckson was represented in-house by Larry Kwiat, senior vice president, leasing.
• Nordic Tankers USA, LLC, signed a new lease for 5,934 s/f at 1055 Washington Blvd. Stamford, CT. Torey Walsh & William Montague, Cushman & Wakefield, represented the tenant. Reckson was represented in-house by Larry Kwiat.
Eric S. Goldschmidt, senior partner at Goldschmidt & Associates, announced that it has brokered two new locations for Stark Office Suites:
• Stark opened a 14,752 s/f office at Two Greenwich Office Park, Greenwich, CT. David Block of CBRE represented the landlord. T
• Stark opened a 20,550 s/f office at 800 Westchester Avenue, Rye Brook, NY. The brokers representing this location were Glenn Walsh and Larry Ruggieri of Newark Grubb Knight Frank.
Normandy Real Estate Partners announced significant leasing volume for its Westchester portfolio, “The Exchange.” 146,691 s/f of leases were signed this year. CBRE senior vice president Brian Carcaterra, Michael McCall and S Peter Hansen represented Normandy in the transactions. Highlights included:
• Tokyo Leasing a provider of leasing, installment sales and other financial services for IT-related and industrial equipment, signed a 14,562 s/f lease at 2500 Westchester Avenue.
• nuTravel Technology Solutions, which delivers online travel booking solutions, took 5,988 s/f at 2500 Westchester Avenue.
• Ammann & Whitney, a design and construction services firm, has committed to 6,249 s/f also at 2500 Westchester Avenue.
• Langan Engineering & Environmental Services, a civil engineering and environmental firm, has signed for 2,578 s/f at 707 Westchester Avenue.
Cushman & Wakefield announced that Advanced Specialty Care has completed a 6,735 s/f office lease at 488 Main Avenue in Norwalk. Steve Baker, Adam Klime and Bill Montague, represented the landlord, Edgewood Capital. The tenant was represented by Cushman & Wakefield’s Healthcare Practice Specialists, Sean McDonnell, and Kathleen Fazio.
Charter Realty & Development Corp, Dollar Tree’s exclusive broker in Connecticut, announced the following leases:
• At Brooklyn Commons Shopping Center, Dollar Tree took 9,600 s/f and will be joining Ocean State Job Lot, Auto Zone, Rent-a-Center and Subway in the Brooklyn, CT, center.
• In East Haven, CT, in the TJ Maxx Shopping Center, Dollar Tree took 9,050 s/f and joins TJMaxx, Hobby Lobby and Sleepy’s. Dollar Tree is represented by Carol Hutchinson of Charter’s Boston office.
Franco Fellah, executive vice president at Westport-based HK Group, announced the following lease transactions
• JoyRide Cycle Studio leased 4,207 s/f of retail space at Goodwives Shopping Center in Darien.
• Alex and Ani, a national retailer, leased 1,860 s/f of retail space at 117 Post Road East downtown Westport.
• Eyeglasses.com a retailer with a strong online presence, leased 2,000 s/f for its first retail store at 147 Post Road East, downtown Westport.
• Oddz, a clothing retailer that has a presence in Westport for over 10 years relocated from Main Street and expanded into 2,052 s/f of retail space at 139 Post Road East downtown Westport.
• George Subkoff Antiques leased 1,875 s/f of waterfront retail space at 5 Post Road West, downtown Westport.
• Spruce, a home store, extended their 2,450 s/f retail lease for space at 90 Post Road East downtown Westport.
• Blow Dry, a salon with another location in Southport, leased 850 s/f of retail space at 76 Church Lane downtown Westport
• Mergermarket US, Ltd. A unit of the Financial Times of London, leased 2,800 s/f of space at 15 Ketchum Street Westport, near the train station.
• Clapboard Hill Advisors and Washington Wealth Management leased 3,270 s/f of office space at 450 Post Road East Westport.