The design firm And Partners has signed a a 10-year, 5,186 s/f renewal at 121 East 24th St, according to Adams & Co Real Estate.
James Buslik and Jeff Buslik of Adams & Co. represented the landlord, Kofler Associates, and the tenant in the transaction. Asking rent was $45 psf. And Partners plans to use the space for executive and general offices for their marketing and branding business.
500 Fifth Avenue has seen five recent lease transactions totaling nearly 20,000 s/f, Cushman & Wakefield has announced. Harry F. Blair and Sean Kearns of Cushman & Wakefield represent 500 Fifth Avenue Inc. in the following transactions:
• The University of Oxford, which was represented by Paul Ippolito and Michael Morris of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank, renewed its lease for 10,346 s/f on the entire 32nd floor.
• Argus Media, Inc., which was represented by Peter Berti and Helen McCarthy of Cushman & Wakefield, expanded in the building for a total of 4,538 s/f in suite 2410.
• New Vision Communications Corp. signed a new lease for 2,050 s/f in suite 1740.
• China XD Plastics Company Limited signed a new lease for 1,441 s/f in suite 960.
• Forward Insight Commodities, LLC signed a sublease for 1,224 s/f in suite 2030.
The non-profit advisory firm Anthony Knerr & Associates has signed a 3,000 s/f lease renewal at 51 E. 42nd St., DTZ, a UGL company, announced. Gerard Picco and Simon Landmann in the DTZ’s New York office represented the tenant in lease negotiations with SL Green Realty Corp.. SL Green was was represented in-house.
Lewis Baach PLLC, a premier international law firm, will open its first New York City office in the Chrysler Building, at 405 Lexington Avenue, in April. The firm signed a lease for 3,867 s/f on the 32nd Floor of the building. Scott Galin and Darell Handler of Handler Real Estate Organization represented the tenant in the transaction. Tishman Speyer, the landlord, was represented in-house.
Long Island Industrial announced the following lease agreements. In both transactions, Tommy Tsiolis of Long Island Industrial represented the landlord:
• Perfume Center of America, a wholesale distributor of perfume and related goods, signed a lease for 11,000 s/f at 79 Express St. in Plainview. Ralph Perna of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank represented the tenant.
• Pharbest Pharmaceuticals Inc., which manufactures its products on-location with ingredients purchased only in the United States, has taken 10,000 s/f in Farmingdale at 171 Milbar Blvd. Andrew Blumenthal of Metro Realty represented the tenant.
Escalate, an experiential branding and marketing agency, has signed a new lease at 5 Hanover Square, occupying approximately 9,750 rsf between the entire mezzanine and a portion of the ground floor for an eleven-year term, Savanna announced. Frank Cento, Jonathan Fein and Carlos Suarez of Cushman & Wakefield represented the landlord, Savanna, while David Menaged of Intrepid Real Estate Group represented the tenant in this transaction.
SHIFT Communications, an integrated communications agency that also has offices in Boston and San Francisco, has signed a 4,500 s/f lease of the entire 4th floor at 125 Fifth Avenue, according to CBRE. Arkady Smolyansky, of CBRE’s New York City office, negotiated the deal on behalf of SHIFT. CBRE’s Matthew R. Bergey and Stuart J. Siegel represented ownership, Prime Properties Inc. SHIFT will relocate from the 14th floor of 915 Broadway.
Hard Tail, a sportswear and denim fashion house, has signed a four-year, 5,521 s/f renewal at 231 West 39th St. Adams & Co. announced.
James Buslik and Jeff Buslik of Adams & Co., represented the landlord, 231/249 West 39 Street Associates, in the transaction. Although the details of the transaction were not disclosed, asking rent was $40 per square foot. Hard Tail plans to use this space for showrooms and offices.
New York-based lifestyle accessories brand BuiltNY, Inc. has signed a long-term lease agreement at 48 W. 37th Street, DTZ, a UGL company, announced.
BuiltNY is relocating from 520 Broadway in order to consolidate business operations into one floor and will lease 8,901 s/f of office space. Giorgio Versea and Joel Weinberg in DTZ’s Manhattan office represented the tenant. The landlord, Elias Savada, was represented by David Levy of Adams & Co..
Haven Riverfront Restaurant & Bar has leased 6,500 s/f at Edgewater Harbor, according to Levin Management, exclusive retail leasing agent for the property. The restaurant will open its doors in June. Levin’s leasing representative Jake Frantzman negotiated the lease.
Milbrook Properties, Ltd. announces the execution of two leases in its Edison, New Jersey strip center.
•A 5-year lease agreement with Split Rock Dental for 3000 s/f.
• A 5-year lease with Yogurt Boys of Edison for a Yogurt and Pizza establishment. This lease was co-brokered with Jeffrey Realty and Katz and Associates. The center is anchored by Shop Rite Supermarkets and other tenants include Capital One Bank, Plato’s Closet, Monster Golf and Party Fair.
GE Capital has leased 17,684 s/f on the first floor at Bridgewater Crossing in Bridgewater, N.J., Piedmont Office Realty Trust and CBRE announced. CBRE’s Jeremy Neuer, Gregory Barkan and Garrett M. Rioux serve as the exclusive leasing team for owner. GE Capital was represented by Marc Rosenberg of Cushman & Wakefield.
CenturyLink, the nation’s third largest telecommunications company, will relocate its regional sales office to MerrittView in Norwalk, according to Jeffrey H. Newman of Malkin Properties, the marketing and managing agent for the building. Currently in Stamford, Conn., the Louisiana-based firm will take occupancy of 5,717 s/f on MerrittView’s seventh floor in 2018.
Jesse Weber of Newmark Grubb Knight Frank brokered the deal on behalf of the tenant, along with John Goodkind. Newman, Kimberly Zaccagnino, and Tara Long represented the landlord in this transaction.