Walter & Samuels announced the following leases at 225 West 39th Street in the Fashion District:
• Aeronautical Radio, Incorporated (ARINC), a transport communications and systems engineering solutions provider, has signed a lease for 8,000 s/f of office space on the Second Floor. Mark Jaccom, Director of Leasing and Brokerage, and Walter & Samuels Associate Director Ian Weiss represented the owner, an investment group led by Walter & Samuels Chairman David I. Berley, in the 10-year lease. Justin Haber, Steve Rotter and Kyle Rike of JLL represented the tenant.
• Gracia Fashion signed a 10-year lease for ground-floor retail space at the 1910 building, which comprises 90,000 s/f of office lofts, showroom and retail space across 12 floors. Mark Jaccom and Ian Weiss represented the owner.
Kamber Management Company has signed approximately 10,000 s/f of new office leases at Tower 45, a modern Class A office building in the heart of Midtown Manhattan. The 458,446 s/f office tower was acquired by Kamber Management Company in September 2015. Steven Levy of Kamber Management Company and Mitti Liebersohn of Avison Young represented ownership in the transactions. New leases Tower 45 include the following:
• Hedge fund StackLine Partners signed a three year lease for 4,394 s/f on the 23rd Floor. StackLine Partners was represented by Stephen Gordon at Newmark Knight Frank in the transaction.
• Donohoe Talbert, a family law and commercial litigation firm, signed a ten year lease for 4,725 s/f on the 19th floor. Donohoe Talbert was represented by Barry Spagna at Cresa in the transaction.
Cushman & Wakefield arranged a short-term lease for a holiday pop-up store at 829 Washington Street for ARJÉ, a luxury essentials, e-commerce brand. This is ARJÉ’s second pop-up store in Manhattan this year. Mary Clayton of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant in the transaction. Romanoff Equities was the landlord in the transaction.
The CPEX Brooklyn Retail Leasing Team has completed a lease agreement at One Brooklyn Bridge Park with Everyday Athlete. The fitness studio, which offers a variety of fitness training programs for adults and children, will occupy 4,700 s/f.
CPEX’s Retail Leasing Team, consisting of Managing Director Ryan Condren and Associate Director George Danut, represented the landlord in the lease transaction. 15,000 s/f of retail remains available for lease. Located at the base of 438 luxury residential units in Brooklyn Bridge Park and in close proximity to the highly anticipated new condominium offering at Pier 6, the space will serve as the primary location for Everyday Athlete’s group sports training programs and will allow them to provide their clients with a more expansive space for their training activities.
NAI James E. Hanson announced the following leases:
• 3,100 s/f of industrial space at 96 South Washington Avenue in Bergenfield. Anthony Cassano represented the landlord, 96 S. Washington Ave. LLC, and the tenant, Parts Authority, LLC, in the transaction. Parts Authority is one of the nation’s largest distributors of automotive and truck parts with 90 locations throughout the country. The company will be utilizing the space for warehousing to support their storefront location across the street at 91 South Washington Street.
• 2,600 s/f of office and retail space at 151 Hudson Street in Hackensack. Anthony Cassano represented the landlord, Walter Siegordner, and the tenant, Diego Guadalupe DBA as Roll Star LLC, in the transaction. Roll Star is a Brazilian Jiu Jitsu academy that had previously been occupying a smaller space in Hackensack. They were searching for a larger space to accommodate their growing number of students and class offerings. Their lease of 2,600 square feet at 151 Hudson Street, a 5,700 s/f building less than five minutes from their previous location, will allow them to serve more students and continue to grow their business.
• 2,059 s/f of medical office space at 75 Orient Way in Rutherford. Randy Horning, MSRE, Darren Lizzack, MSRE, and Michael Guerra represented the landlord, 75 Orient Way, LLC, and the tenant, Geria Dermatology, LLC, in the exclusive listing. 75 Orient Way is a three-story, 23,501 s/f medical and professional office building featuring 86 private parking spaces, a recently upgraded lobby and modern offices. The building filled the tenant’s exacting specifications for a modern, centrally-located space to headquarter their dermatology practice.
Foto Master, a manufacturer of interactive entertainment and photo booths, is opening their first manufacturing facility in Connecticut announced Jon Angel, President of Angel Commercial, LLC. They have leased a 9,120 s/f industrial building on 0.46 acres at 40 Mead Street in Stratford, CT. Angel represented both the tenant and landlord in this transaction. The building was recently fully renovated which included electrical upgrades, a new heating system, roof replacement, paving, and painting. Founded in 2011 in Chicago, Illinois, Foto Master is a pioneer in the event and entertainment industry servicing clients worldwide. They provide interactive products for parties, entertainment centers, theme parks, museums, and the retail market.
Franco Fellah, Executive Vice President at HK Group, announced the following leases:
• Shoe Inn, a retailer that sells upscale women shoes and accessories, leased 1,200 s/f of retail space with a full lower level on New Canaan’s main drag at 36 Elm Street. Shoe Inn already has eight locations in Westport CT, East Hampton NY, Livingston NJ, Englewood NJ, West Hampton Beach NY, Rye Brook NY, Ridgewood NJ and Scarsdale NY.
• Coastal Connecticut Counseling, a therapy support center for individuals, couples, children and families leased 3,342 s/f of office at 2960 Post Road in Southport, CT.
• Waterman-Hurst, a senior executive consulting and advisory firm leased 2,170 s/f of Class A office space at 40 Danbury Road Wilton, CT.
• Bird, Bonette, Stauderman, Inc., advertising production consultants, leased 2,500 s/f of direct waterfront office at 49 Riverside Avenue Westport, CT.
• JoyRide Cycling Studio, extended their 4,207 s/f lease in Darien. They have three additional locations in Westport, Wilton and Ridgefield.