CBRE Group’s Dina Coulianidis arranged a 2,400 s/f lease for Hanover Community Bank at 71-15 Austin Street in Forest Hills, NY. The privately-held financial institution will be opening a full-service branch location on the retail portion of the two-story property owned by Tavous of New York. Ray Haag of TRS Associates represented Hanover Community Bank in the lease negotiations.
Rob Sattler and Stephen Santoro of Cresa New York represented Vocon Partners in their lease at 366 Madison Avenue. Vocon is an architecture and interior design firm relocating from 140 East 45th Street. The owner, Ponte Gadea Group, was represented by Stephan Bellwood, James Frederick and Gordon Hough of Cushman & Wakefield.
Pliskin Realty & Development announced the following leases:
• Michael DiBella served as the exclusive broker a 10-year lease for a 4,200 s/f space located at 434 Rockaway Avenue for General & Vascular Surgery of LI, PC. The landlord is Pitrock Realty Corp.
• A 10-year lease with a five-year option for a 425 s/f space located at 1672 Pitkin Avenue for Pitkin Express Care Pharmacy, Inc. The landlord is Rapville, LLC. Michael DiBella brokered the lease.
• A 10-year lease for a 400 s/f space located at 1674 Pitkin Avenue for Pitkin 1 Deli and Grill Corp. The landlord is Rapville, LLC. Michael Di Bella brokered the leased.
• A 10-year lease for a 385 s/f space located at 1676 Pitkin Avenue for Swiss Tech Inc., an electronics and cell phone retailer. The landlord is Rapville, LLC. Michael Di Bella brokered the leased.
• Michael DiBella co-brokered a 10-year lease for a 3,970 s/f space at 2130-2132 Ralph Avenue, Brooklyn for Health Plus Management, LLC, a firm which builds healthy, sustainable practices as trusted advisors to physicians. This was a lease extension and expansion to an adjacent space. DiBella represented the landlord, Whitman Plaza Associates, LLC, and the tenant was represented by Windsor Commercial Real Estate.
• Michael DiBella closed on a 10-year lease for a 2,000 s/f space located at 135 W. Jericho Turnpike in Huntington Station, NY for Evergreen, RC, Inc. (Reading Town) Learning Center. The landlord is DM Station, LLC.
• A 5-year lease with a five-year option for a 2,400 s/f space located at 133-22 and 24 Springfield Boulevard, Springfield Gardens, NY for a group of private investors, who will be operating a new restaurant/lounge. Michael DiBella represented the landlord, DRD Development, Inc., and the tenant was represented by Cross Island Realtors.
• A 10-year lease for a 1,500 s/f space located at 1069 Hempstead Turnpike in Franklin Square, NY for V Medical, a family medical practice. Michael DiBella represented both the tenant and the landlord, Sabrina’s Property Management.
Colliers International Group Inc. inked a long-term, 25,742 s/f lease for SS&C Technologies Holdings (SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: SSNC). SS&C Technologies is a leading provider of services and software for the global financial services industry. Located at 1095 Morris Avenue, Union Station Corporate Center, formerly named Liberty Hall II, is owned by LH Union, LLC, recently underwent a building-wide renovation and systems upgrade program.
Richard Mirliss, executive managing director at Colliers, headed the Colliers team with associates Alexander Vitro and Jack Callahan. Other new tenants at Union Station Corporate Center include M+W Energy, a subsidiary of M+W Group; Mindlance, a multi-national staffing and services company; Oriel STAT A MATRIX, a provider of regulatory and performance improvement training and consulting solutions to enhance financial results and customer satisfaction; and MLB Residential Lending, a community-focused mortgage banker.
Goldfish Swim School has leased 8,100 s/f at The Fresh Market Shoppes at the Livingston Circle in Livingston, N.J., marking the continued expansion of the swim lesson franchise in key markets throughout the United States. The 93,000-square-foot shopping center, located at 277 Eisenhower Parkway, is managed and developed by Livingston-based Eastman Companies. The transaction was negotiated by Florian Suserman of Ripco Real Estate for Eastman Companies. Charles Ritschel of Newmark Real Estate represented the tenant.