The free event gives New York City house hunters a convenient way to view, through a self-guided tour, dozens of the hottest, exclusive uptown Manhattan co-op, condo, and townhouse listings on the market.
Hosted by the Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY), its Upper Manhattan Committee, and Experience Harlem, the event will kick off with a Meet & Greet information session, sponsored by First Republic Bank, where attendees will receive a neighborhood guide with details on the listings, free breakfast and consult with REBNY’s expert residential brokers on the home buying process.
They will also hear from community leaders and real estate industry experts before viewing the open houses.
Speakers will include:
- Martin Collins, Co-founder of the Uptown Arts Stroll and Assistant Manager, Veterans Business at Washington Heights and Inwood Development Corporation
- Zachary Kussin, real estate/travel reporter for the New York Post.
- Angela Hancock, Founder of Experience Harlem
- Brian Phillips, Douglas Elliman Real Estate, co-Chair of REBNY’s Upper Manhattan Committee
- Charlie Lewis, Warburg Realty, co-Chair of REBNY’s Upper Manhattan Committee.
WHEN: Sunday, April 17, 2016
Meet & Greet, sponsored by First Republic Bank: 10:00 AM
Open houses: 12:00–5:00 PM
WHERE: Meet & Greet location: Malcolm X & Dr. Betty Shabazz Memorial & Education Center, 3940 Broadway, at West 165th Street.