Adams & Co. Real Estate announced the following leases:
• A 5,376 s/f new lease at 463 Seventh Ave. for Knoles & Carter. David Levy, principal, represented the landlord, The Arsenal Company LLC, and the tenant. Asking rent was $42 per square foot. Knoles & Carter plans to use the space as general and executive offices and well as showroom space for their men’s and ladies apparel and outerwear.
• A 6,739 s/f renewal at 463 Seventh Ave. for Comint Leather Goods, Inc. David Levy represented the landlord and the tenant. Asking rent was $42 psf. Comint Leather Goods plans to use the space as general office space and showroom space for outerwear.
The Kaufman Organization brokered six leases totaling 15,129 s/f at 27 West 24th Street. The Kaufman team has been targeting new media, creative and tech companies to lease office space in the building. Grant Greenspan, Ian Norris and Andrew Margolin of the Kaufman Organization are the exclusive leasing and managing agents for the building. Asking rents were in the $50s psf range:
• YPlan, is an app that features a curated list of events in major cities from New York to London, is opening its U.S. headquarters at 27 West 24th Street and is taking up 4,464 s/f of space on the ninth floor. Charles T. Gerace II and Brian Higgins of Jones Lang LaSalle represented the tenant.
• Mark43, a management software company, creates next generation law enforcement software. The new 3,302 s/f space will be Mark43’s New York headquarters. Ben Fastenberg of CBRE represented the tenant.
• Xerox Corporation has 140,000 employees in 160 countries and is the world’s leading enterprise for business process and document management. Xerox’s 2,648 s/f administrative office is located on the third floor of the building. Michael Higgins and Bill Pickrell of Jones Lang Lasalle represented the tenant.
• Wilkins Media, an award winning media agency known for developing best-in-class marketing initiatives, is taking up 2,065 s/f of space. Ian Norris and Andrew Margolin of the Kaufman Organization represented both tenant and landlord.
• East Media Group is a digital company that creates mobile and web applications. They are relocating to a new, 1,424 s/f space. Ian Norris and Andrew Margolin of the Kaufman Organization represented the tenant and landlord.
• Translate Media, is a translation agency that has developed its own translation management technology. It is taking 1,226 s/f in the building. Ian Norris and Andrew Margolin of the Kaufman Organization represented the tenant and landlord.
Transwestern’s New York office completed two leases at 254 West 31st St., a 15-story office building with street-level retail. Lindsay Ornstein, John Grotto and Aaron Kaufman represented the owner, Brause Realty Inc:
• Concepts in Staffing, a leader in IT consulting and IT executive search, has leased 5,240 s/f on the sixth floor. Mitchell Kunikoff of Lee & Associates NYC represented Concepts in Staffing.
• Universum, aleader in employer branding, research, communication and strategic consulting services, has leased 4,110 s/f on the 12th floor. Sheena Gohil of Colliers represented Universum.
Advance Realty announced that popular retail chain Ross Dress for Less has signed a 22,500 s/f lease at Windsor Center, a retail site in East Windsor, N.J. The company current has 11 stores in New Jersey. Advance Realty asset manager Peter Cocoziello, Jr. said the company teamed with commercial real estate brokerage firm CBRE to facilitate the transaction. CBRE senior vice president Jay Miller and vice president John Krause represented Advance, while CBRE managing director Jonathan Rome represented Ross Dress for Less.
RadioShack will join the tenant mix at Hamilton Plaza in Hamilton Township, N.J. The retailer has leased 2,556 s/f at the 175,515 s/f shopping center, announced Levin Management, the property’s managing and leasing agent. Levin was represented by Michael Cohen, vice president of leasing. Joe Dougherty with Metro Commercial Real Estate Inc. served as the tenant’s broker in the transaction.
Vatech America, Inc. has signed a lease for 16,000 s/f of office space at 2200 Fletcher Ave. in Fort Lee, announced Cushman & Wakefield of New Jersey, Inc., leasing and management agents for the class A property. The East Rutherford-based team of Richard Baumstein, Marc Graham and Christian Politan represented owner James Campbell Company. Vatech America, Inc., a provider of digital imaging products and services, was represented by Sarah Kim of Z Realty Group, LLC.
NAI James E. Hanson announced that Associated Truck Sales Co. has signed a 2,065 s/f lease at 85 Elizabeth Avenue, a 45,000 s/f industrial building in Elizabeth, N.J. The company, which signed a five-year lease, will use the space as a warehouse and outlet for its Associated Truck Parts business, which is relocating from Newark. Vice President Robert P. Rubin represented the tenant in the transaction.